Rhema was blowing “sugars” as we waited to get in to her urology appointment today. :). Everything looked good on her ultrasounds and he has cleared her until January 2012. Yea Rhema!

However, he confirmed she still has a low grade fever. He decided not to cath her and test her urine. So, we will be making a trip to the pediatrician tomorrow to see if we can find out why she still is running a fever. She is eating and playing and not acting overly fussy, so we now have a conundrum. Please continue to pray for her healing as we seek out the reason for the prolonged fever. Blessings on you all sweet friends.