image

Okay, NOW we are going home. She had a better night and is alert this morning. Her Neuro said that he wants to hold off with surgery because things are still cloudy if we are in shunt failure. So, we are free to take her home and have a follow up appointment next week in clinic. We will continue her antibiotics for her UTI, monitoring her bowel issue and watching her shunt swelling. I’m very happy we’ve avoided surgery! Please pray that she will continue to improve, her swelling will cease completely and she will return to her normal eating and sleeping schedule. We will post later today an update on how she’s progressing. 🙂