COMMUNITY

article placeholder

Presents For Friends Across The Ocean….

Inspecting Her Boxes... Rhema, with the help of her Papa Gida, was able to send off two Operation Christmas Child Boxes this year; a 2-4 year old girl box and a 5-9 year old girl box!!!  Rhema loves to go "shop... MORE
article placeholder

Characters For A Cause

Another Princess! Rhema was so tuckered out by the time the event for the Leukemia Society for Children's Hospital rolled around, but we decided to take her anyway.  The event was Characters for a Cause and the... MORE
article placeholder

AMBUCS Rocks!

Rhema The Minnie Mouse Princess Rider! Rhema must have biked a couple of miles this day for the Ambucs event!  She rode her bike around the parking lot for at least two hours and we chased her the entire time! ... MORE
article placeholder

We Got Mail!

Yea! Rhema's first trip to her post office box and she had FIVE letters!  She loved watching me open the box with the key and then she held the letters for me as I got them from the box.  We talked about a post... MORE
article placeholder

Happy World Spina Bifida Day!

Beautiful Gift For Rhema From Indonesia! We celebrate World Spina Bifida Day by broadening our horizons and think of the children all over the world who share our journey.  Rhema and I have recently met a wond... MORE

Rhema TV Spot For Ambucs!

Enjoy seeing our Rhema peddling her Tryke for AMBUCS awareness! Come join us at Mt Gilead Baptist Church on October 26th beginning at 9:30am for our Fall Festival and Rodeo and have your picture made with 2 Pr... MORE
article placeholder

Doing Her Part: TV Princess

Rhema Riding For AMBUCS! Rhema was filmed by a local television station riding her AMBUCS bike and her story will be aired several times this week!  We've already had many calls and email from folks saying they... MORE
article placeholder

Yea! More Stickers!

SMILES! Yea!  Many, many thanks to my dear friend Joanna and her church folks who donated this huge lot of stickers for our Outreach "Stickers for Smiles!"  We are very excited to keep on getting packs from fol... MORE
article placeholder

Walk N Roll 2013

Walk N Roll Princess! Our family attended this year's Walk N Roll for Spina Bifida this past weekend.  This year we did not have a formal/large team, however we did fund raise a little and were able to donate... MORE
article placeholder

Stickers For Smiles Update!

These are the amazing stickers that were inside the cards we opened up while waiting at the doctor's office.  We've got some fun stickers and are so excited to keep on collecting more as we are in waiting-mode... MORE